is not finished.
Because that which may be known of God is revealed to all; for God
has showed it to them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,
even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
Psalm 22: 28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.
This article intention is to show in a simple fashion in the Word of God
some ways Gods government, his invisible Kingdom is manifest in the
earth and that it is and always has been a present reality.
Matthew 12: 22-28
Then was brought to Jesus one possessed with a devil, the man was
blind and dumb: and Jesus healed him, so much so that the blind and dumb
man both spoke and could now see. And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow does not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come
to you. Or as it says in Luke 11: 20: But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
Daniel 4: 34-35
And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes to heaven, and
my understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and
honored him that lives for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to
generation: And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and
he does according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the
earth: and none can stay his hand, or say to him, What are you
But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness
to children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom
rules over all. Bless the Lord, his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Bless the Lord, all his hosts; ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Jeremiah 18: 7-10
At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom,
to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil,
I will repent of the evil that I thought to do to them. And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom,
to build and to plant it; If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.
1 Corinthians 4:17-21
For this cause have I sent to you Timothy, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you
in to remembrance of my ways which are in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you. But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. What do you
want? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?
Luke 10: 1-2, 8-11, 17-19
1. After these things Jesus appointed seventy others also, and sent them two
by two before his face into every city and place, where he himself would come.
Therefore he said to them, The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray
therefore to the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest.
And into whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
And heal the sick that are there, and say to them, The kingdom of God is come
close to you. But what ever city you enter, if they don't receive you
, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, Even the very dust of your city, which
clings on us, we do wipe off against you: not withstanding be sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come
close to you. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils
are subject to us through your name. And Jesus said to them, I
saw Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Colossians 1: 12-13
12. Giving thanks to the Father, who has made us able to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13. Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Hebrews 12: 28-29
28. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
For our God is a consuming fire.
Revelation 1: 9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus
Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and
dug a winepress in it, and built a tower, and leased it out to farmers, and went into a far country:
34. And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the
farmers, that they might receive the portion of fruit for the lease.
35. And the farmers took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36. Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did to them likewise.
37. But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38. But when the farmers saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40. When the lord therefore of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those
41. They say to him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will
lease out his vineyard to other farmers, which shall give him the fruits in their seasons.
42. Jesus said to them, Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is
marvelous in our eyes?
43. Therefore say I to you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.