With a few
scriptures it can easily been seen the grace of God that reaches out to
mankind and changes hearts. Yet in the end the deciding factor of
whether the heart is changed or not is the response of the individual to
37. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent
to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen
gathers her chicks under her wings, and you would not!
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within
you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and
I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and
you will keep my judgments, and do them.
31. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby you have transgressed;
and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit: for why will
you die, O house of Israel?
32. For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dies, says the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live.
22. Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:.......36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized.......
5. A farmer went out to plant his seed: and as he planted, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the
birds of the air devoured it.
6. And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
7. And some fell among weeds; and the weeds sprang up with it, and choked it.
8. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
11. Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
12. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
13. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which
for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
14. And that which fell among weeds are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
15. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good
heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with