The goal with these rules listed below is
to not hinder the Word of God's prosperity and growth in the earth
by claiming full copyright protection. Jesus said, "Freely you
have received, so freely give."
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO....
1. As an individual or organization, make as many
copies of this material as you like, to distribute and use as FREE
Christian literature, and electronic media.
2. Copy whole pages and articles to your website or discussion
board as long as there is an obvious link back to ©WORDSERVICE.ORG.
3. Historical documents over a certain age such as the
original State Constitutions are not copyrighted. You are free to
copy anything of that nature and do what you will with it. The more
things like that are available to the general population the better.
YOU MAY NOT..... outside of U.S.A. fair use law.
1. Copy any of this material for the purpose of
sale, in any form. (With the exception of the historical
documents and their individual parts.)
2. Use this material to solicit donations, or to offer
as a gift for a donation, without the express permission of the
3. Copy this material in any form, including websites or
other electronic media, with changes made to the contents of a page.
4. Copy this material to a website, CD's, or other
electronic media without an obvious link back to ©WORDSERVICE.ORG on
the page that you copy it to.
5. Copy this material and change the links, or the destination of
links, on any electronic media, which includes websites and CD's.
in the distribution of this material electronically or other would
be greatly appreciated.